Health & Safety Information
Welcome back to live performance! We are looking forward to seeing you at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House this season.
At the time of all performances, Opera Colorado will adhere to guidelines put forth by the City and County of Denver. For the latest Public Health Orders>>
Additional health and safety information is available from Denver Arts & Venues>>
Information on ticket flexibility can be found here>>
Up-to-date information will be available on this webpage and provided in all pre-show communications to ticketholders.
Here’s what you need to know:
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been exposed to COVID-19, please do not attend the performance and call Patron Services for custom ticketing options.
- At this time, facial coverings are not required at Opera Colorado performances. They are strongly recommended for patrons who are not fully vaccinated.
- At this time, social distancing is not required at Opera Colorado performances. Please expect to be seated adjacent to patrons that are not in your household.
- At this time, proof of vaccination is not required to attend Opera Colorado performances.
- Touchless security screening will be in place when you return to the Ellie. We recommend bringing as few personal items as possible to keep the process smooth.
Additional sanitization and cleanliness procedures at the Ellie include:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizations of public spaces and high-touch surfaces.
- Contactless sanitization stations placed throughout the lobby.
- Needle point bipolar ionization technology installed for the HVAC system.
A Season Worth Waiting For
Join us for three full-scale productions that put passion center-stage. Return for Puccini’s high-stakes thriller, Tosca, A chilling new work based on Stephen King’s best-selling novel, The Shining, by Pulitzer Prize-winning composer Paul Moravec and librettist Mark Campbell, and finally Bizet’s tempestuous tragedy, Carmen.