SAVE 20% WITH A THREE-OPERA SUBSCRIPTION
Subscribers are essential to supporting the mission of Opera Colorado—and the 2020-21 season offers proof. It’s because of the overwhelming, season-long commitment of long-time and new subscribers alike that the 2020-21 season sees three large-scale, fully staged operas at the spectacular, 2,200-seat Ellie Caulkins Opera House
2020-21 Season subscriptions are now on sale, and include a modern favorite and two treasured masterworks: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana (Feb. 2021), Bizet’s Carmen (May 2021), and Moravec’s The Shining (June 2021).
Other benefits include:
- Subscription tickets to The Shining, Cavalleria Rusticana , and Carmen at 20% off individual ticket prices
- A 15% discount on additional tickets and select other Opera Colorado events
- Free ticket exchanges to another performance of the same opera*
- No handling fees on purchases or exchanges**
- Priority seating from year to year
- Convenient payment plans (call us at 303.468.2030 to discuss your options)
- An invitation to the subscriber-only Season Announcement Party, plus special offers and event invitations
*Additional costs may apply between dates or if upgrading your seats
**Excludes 10% City and County of Denver Seat Tax
2020-21 SUBSCRIPTION PRICING:
Each subscription includes one ticket to Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana (Feb. 2021), Bizet’s Carmen (May 2021), and Moravec’s The Shining (June 2021).
|Saturday, Sunday, Friday||$480||$360||$216||$132||$84|
(Prices shown do not include tax.)
Please Note: The Select Your Own Seat feature is not yet available for online subscription purchases. While checking out online, please make a note about any seating location preferences and our Patron Services team will do its best to accommodate your requests! (For a seat map and views from throughout the Ellie Caulkins Opera House, click here.)
Or, to discuss real-time availability and order by phone, please call the Box Office at 303.468.2030.
Need help, or have questions about subscriptions?
Contact the Opera Colorado Box Office:
303.468.2030 or firstname.lastname@example.org