Season Tickets for the 2015-2016 Season Are No Longer Available
2016-2017 Season Ticket Renewals and New Season Ticket Package orders will begin after the new year. For more information about the 2016-2017 Season please click here.
Opera Colorado Patron Services
Phone | 303.468.2030
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
695 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite 20
Denver, CO 80246
WHY INVEST IN SEASON TICKETS?
• Priority seating from year to year
• Change dates for free (Additional costs may apply according to location or day.)
• Purchase additional seats at 15% discount without fees
• Receive special offers and invitations
• Know that you provide the cornerstone of support for opera in the West
• No handling fees on purchases or exchanges
RED DOT PRIORITY
Ticket sales only cover approximately 40% of Opera Colorado’s operating costs. Support from the community is essential to Opera Colorado’s future progress. Include a contribution of $500 or more to become a Red Dot Patron and your season ticket order will receive priority fulfillment status. Re Dot Patrons also receive invitations to exclusive events and free admission to the Young Artists Showcase and Farewell.
Performances take place on Saturday, Tuesday and Friday at 7:30 p.m., and on Sunday with a matinee performance at 2:00 p.m. All Performances at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House at the Denver Performing Arts Complex, 14th and Curtis Streets, in downtown Denver.
Prices are per ticket package, which includes one ticket to each opera per season.
|Section||Tuesday||Saturday, Friday, Sunday (matinee)|
All tickets are assessed with a 10% Denver City and County seat tax.